- 1 large onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 120 g quality chorizo
- 2-3 cooked potatoes
- 1/2 bunch of fresh flat-leaf parsley
- olive oil
- 2 large free-range eggs
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC/gas 4.
- Peel and finely chop the onion and garlic, chop the chorizo, dice up the cooked potato and pick and finely chop the parsley.
- Gently fry the onion and garlic in a little oil in an ovenproof pan until the onion is soft. Add the chorizo and fry for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the potatoes and cook for 5 minutes more, then crack the eggs on top.
- Transfer the pan to the preheated oven and bake for 8 minutes, or until the egg white is set but the yolk is still runny.
- Sprinkle with sea salt, black pepper and the parsley, to serve.